PREORDER - AVAILABLE 23 MARCH 2019
THIS IS FOR A PDF FILE ONLY - NOT A HARD COPY
THIS IS FOR THE FOUNDATION PAPER PIECED PATTERN
Kinship: 100 Block Fusion Sampler is the work of Angie Wilson (GnomeAngel) and Bec Proschogo (Skyberries). Kinship is a mix of traditional patchwork blocks and some new never before seen blocks.
This pattern consists of:
- Complete instructions for all 100 blocks constructed via Foundation Paper Piecing.
- Blocks comprise of:
- 50 - 8" x 8" finished size blocks
- 50 - 4" x 8" finished size blocks
- Instructions for how to Foundation Paper Piece.
- Colouring in sheets for all 100 Blocks
- Instructions for 2 layout options
- Fabric for Blocks: 7 yards
- Fabric for the Kitchen Sink Layout:
- Binding: 5/8 yards
- Backing: 5 1/8 yards, or 2 yard, 108" wide
- Wadding/Batting: 68" x 88"
- Fabric for Plaid Layout:
- Setting Squares: 1/4 yard
- Sashing and Borders: 2 5/8 yards
- Binding: 3/4 yards
- Backing: 8 yards, or 2 3/4 yards, 108" wide
- Wadding/Batting: 93" x 93"
A Note About Fabric Selection: As this is a sampler we want to encourage you to have fun, which is why we've given a total and not a break down (however the blocks are coloured in the pattern showing a possible layout option using 4 colours) for the fabric for your blocks. Have fun with fabric and mix and match cuts to make up a total of 7 yards.
This pattern is PERFECT for the beginner. The hardest thing in the pattern is doing Half Square Triangles and Flying Geese.
The scale of the blocks makes them perfect for showing off your favourite BIG scale prints. So dive into your stash and get ready to make your very own fusion sampler.
*** This is the official pattern for #100Days100Blocks2019 which kicks off on 1 July 2019. Find out more about it by clicking here.