PRE-SALE - FILES WILL BE SENT FEBRUARY 2020 - THIS IS FOR A PDF FILE ONLY - NOT A HARD COPY
*** For the month of January $10 from each sale will be donated to Red Cross Australia Bush Fire Appeal ***
Make the Cut: 100 Block Pictorial Sampler is the work of Angie Wilson (GnomeAngel). Make the Cut is a mix of traditional patchwork blocks and some new never before seen blocks that when used in a specific way reveal a hidden image.
This pattern consists of:
- Complete instructions for all 100 blocks constructed via machine piecing.
- Block finished size is 6" x 6"
- Instructions for using Marti Michell templates to complete the blocks.
- A full list of the templates and rulers that are used to make these blocks. (These are optional - blocks can be made with standard ruler and rotary cutter.)
- Colouring in sheets for all 100 Blocks
- Instructions for 2 layout options
- Details to be provided
A Note About Fabric Selection: As this is a sampler we want to encourage you to have fun, which is why we've given a total and not a break down (however the blocks are coloured in the pattern showing a possible layout option using 4 colours) for the fabric for your blocks. Have fun with fabric and mix and match cuts to make up a total of 7 yards.
This pattern is PERFECT for the beginner. The hardest thing in the pattern is doing Half Square Triangles and Flying Geese.
*** This is the official pattern for #MaketheCutSAL which kicks off on 1 April 2020.