This stunning 16 Point Mariner's Compass is made with just 4 templates.
This template set comes with:
- 6 acrylic pieces with engineered corners
- Instruction booklet for variations shown
The instruction booklet includes:
- Color photos and a coloring page
- Yardage for all positions in one block
- Cutting and sewing 16 and 32 point Compasses
- Making split points and "halos"
- Full-size pattern for making a pieced center (scroll down for closeup)
- Discussion on using mirrors to preview designs
- Finishing instructions include line-and-turn appliqué for the center circle
- Reverse appliqué technique for the background square
In addition, you can purchase the Alternate A template which replaces 4 points and the center circle for an entirely different look.